Clear Terms and Conditions
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at PlagiarismSearch.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Writology Limited (Cyprus Reg. No. HE 360665), 1-3 Boumpoulinas Street, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, P.C. 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between PlagiarismSearch.com and you.
In order to make sure that our policy complies with the GDPR and that you are aware of your rights, we have created a detailed summary highlighting the key principles we stick to.
- We neither gather nor disclose customers’ private data without their agreement.
- We do not amass the personal information of those under 13.
- We amass cookies in a way that will not reveal any pieces of personal information.
- We gather personal details when our users create their accounts on our website, sign up for newsletters, use the services provided by our partners, buy insurance policies via our resource, or reach us by using the online form given on one of our webpages.
In each of the described cases, we ask our clients for permission to collect their personal details. The way we use clients’ names, their email addresses, or phone numbers do not contradict the main points of the GDPR and regulations relating to a specific country relevant to the network of PlagiarismSearch.com.Subscription to Newsletters
By using the sites belonging to our network, our customers have an opportunity to sign up for our newsletters. The newsletters include information about our website, i.e. Plagiarismsearch.com, our partners, and the offers we make. One can receive newsletters if they are signed up for this option and their email address is valid.
Personal information gathered during the registration process will be used for respective email communication. No third parties, except for email provider, will be supplied with the collected data. One can unsubscribe from our newsletters anytime by clicking the respective link in the received emails. Plagiarismsearch.com as well as its email provider can store particular personal details to record the number of those unsubscribed from our newsletters. Users, who have unsubscribed from our mailing lists, can ask to delete any of the retained personal data. In this case, it is mandatory to send an email to us.Communication via the Webpage
In order to contact us, one can use a specific form presented on the website. In this case personal information is accumulated automatically with the aim of being able to contact the users. The collected private contacts are not disclosed to anyone.Removal of Personal Information
The company should store users’ personal information during the period necessary for achieving the storage goal or that determined by the US laws, European legislation, or other pertinent regulations. Once this period expires, the private details are removed according to the law.Your Personal Account
Depending on users’ location, one may be provided with the possibility of accessing and deleting their personal details.Users’ Rights
Ever user has the right to get confirmation about processing their personal data. In order to use such an option, one has to send their request to an email indicated on the website.
Users have the right to know what their personal information is stored and receive a copy of the mentioned data. Additionally, according to the European laws, users are granted access to the following data:
- The aim of processing data;
- The type of gathered information;
- The recipients whom the data will be revealed to, addressees in the international corporations and third countries;
- The time frame within which the data will be accumulated (if known);
- Awareness of the right to ask the service provider to remove their personal information or use it in a limited way;
- The right to make a complaint;
- The knowledge about computerized decision making and consequences of processing users’ data.
Moreover, users have the right to know whether their personal details are supplied to the third party and what means are provided to protect it.
Customers can ask the service provider to correct their inaccurately indicated personal details. Clients have the right ask the company to complete any incomplete information about them.
Right to Be Erased
According to the European legislation, every data subject can request the agency to delete their contacts immediately if the data processing is no longer needed or one of the following cases occurs:
- Personal details are unnecessary due to the aim they have been gathered with;
- Users withdraw their agreement to process their personal information or there is no legal conditions to continue its processing;
- Users are against processing of their data if there are no juridical conditions for it;
- The time frame within which the data will be accumulated (if known);
- The collected information has been processed illegally;
- Personal information has to be removed in accordance with the respective regulations;
- Users’ details have been gathered concerning the offers made by the information society services;
If one firmly intends to ask the company to erase their data, a respective request has to be sent to the email address provided at PlagiarismSearch.com. The company staff will inform users about data removal at once.
In case customers’ private details have been made available to everyone and the data subject requests to delete it, the company has to inform their partners about customers’ intentions and erase any personal contacts if their processing is no longer required. Our employees will take all the necessary steps to delete users’ personal data in each specific situation.
Right to Limits Processing
Users can ask the company to restrict the processing of their data if:
- The accuracy of information is opposed by the user what stimulates the company to confirm the accuracy of the given data;
- The processing is illegal and the client asks not to delete but limit the use of their information;
- The service provider does not need to process consumers’ personal details anymore;
- Company interests jeopardize those of the user’s.
Contact us immediately if any of the aforementioned cases is applicable.
Right to Cancel Data Processing
One can deny processing their data anytime. Contact us to inform about your decision.Legal Interests of the Company and Third Party
When conducting our business, we are aimed at contributing to the well-being of our staff and partners.Period of Storing Personal Information
Personal information can be stored within the statutory time after the termination of which it is removed.
We confirm that there are cases when customers have to provide their personal data due to a specific law or agreement conditions. It may be required to make a contract proving that a customer gives us their personal data which has to be processed by our agency only.
Before providing one’s personal data, the client has to reach the company which has in its turn to clearly state the reasons for using clients’ personal contacts.Alterations to the Policy
Sometimes, some modifications to this policy may be introduced. Once you create an account on our website, you agree to stick to these terms and receive notifications about the made modifications.Data Protection (Google and Facebook)
The website utilizes such services as HotJar, Google Adwords, Google+ and Google Analytics. The webpage has also links to Instagram, Facebook, and other social networks. Each of the third parties has their own policies on protecting and processing data.
PLAGIARISMSEARCH.com (the “Site”) and its services are maintained by PLAGIARISMSEARCH, LLC (“PLAGIARISMSEARCH”), and offered to you, the user (“You”), conditioned upon your acknowledgement of the conditions and terms, and notices contained herein without modification (the “User Agreement”). By reading information below you (1) acknowledge that you have read, understand, and have the capacity and authority to enter into this User Agreement; and (2) agree to follow all of its terms and conditions.
You should review this User Agreement carefully. If You breach the User Agreement, Your authorization to use the Site may automatically terminate.
Scope of Services. The Site offers plagiarism detection services (the “Services”) which allow you to check your papers for possible textual matches against Internet-available resources, ” PLAGIARISMSEARCH’s” own proprietary database, and databases licensed from other third parties.The Site is owned and operated by PLAGIARISMSEARCH, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and/or vendors. These parties own all rights, all materials created by the Services, including the format of reports evaluating textual sources (“Reports”), and all intellectual property rights related thereto. With the exception of the limited license granted below, nothing contained in this Agreement grants you any right, title, or interest in the Site or Services or any of “PLAGIARISMSEARCH’s” intellectual property or proprietary information. Any rights not granted to you by this User Agreement are reserved for PlagiarismSearch and/or its affiliates, vendors and licensors.
Papers Submitted. Please, note that papers submitted to the Site are not read or reviewed by any individuals, but are only analyzed using the review and detection services of “PlagiarismSearch.
License to Use the Services and the Site. PlagiarismSearch grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Services and the Site, solely for your personal and non-commercial use to obtain the Reports for which you have paid the applicable fees. No other license is granted by implication. You may not modify, transmit, display, publish, license, perform, copy, distribute, reproduce, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or the Services from the Site without the prior written consent of PLAGIARISMSEARCH. You further agree not to cause or permit the disassembly, decompilation, recompilation, or reverse engineering of the Site or the Services. You may not remove any proprietary notices (e.g., copyright and trademark notices) of PlagiarismSearch from the Site, the Services, or Reports. Only you may use your password in accessing and using the Services. You must not share your password with anyone else.
Suspension. PlagiarismSearch may, at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and the Services to (i) prevent damages to, or degradation of the Services; (ii) comply with any regulation, court order, law, or other governmental request; (iii) otherwise protect PLAGIARISMSEARCH from potential legal liability; or (iv) address a breach of this User Agreement.
Warranty Disclaimer. THE SITE, THE SERVICES, AND REPORTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND “AS AVAILABLE.” PLAGIARISMSEARCH AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR REPORTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY REPORTS, RESULTS OR COMPARISONS GENERATED BY THE SITE WILL BE COMPLETE OR ACCURATE. PLAGIARISMSEARCH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR LICENSED PROGRAMS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, PLAGIARISMSEARCH AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR DESCRIPTION, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND SUITABILITY TO A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SERVICES ARE ACCESSED AND USED OVER THE INTERNET. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PLAGIARISMSEARCH DOES NOT OPERATE OR CONTROL THE INTERNET: (I) VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER UNDESIRABLE DATA OR SOFTWARE; AND/OR (II) UNAUTHORIZED USERS (e.g., HACKERS) MAY ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO AND DAMAGE YOUR DATA, COMPUTERS, OR NETWORKS. PLAGIARISMSEARCH SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Limitation of Liability. NEITHER PLAGIARISMSEARCH, NOR ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, REPORTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN, HOWEVER ARISING, EVEN IF PLAGIARISMSEARCH, ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF PLAGIARISMSEARCH, ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS USER AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, YOU PAID TO PLAGIARISMSEARCH FOR THE SERVICES IN THE THIRTY (30) DAY PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT FIRST GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. YOU ASSUME ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR INTERPRETING THE REPORT OR SHARING THE REPORT WITH ANY THIRD PARTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS PLAGIARISMSEARCH’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS USER AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, PlagiarismSearch.com, its affiliates, agents, officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and licensors, from any claims, losses, damages, deficiencies, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from Your (a) use of the Site or the Services, (b) violation of any third party’s rights, or (c) breach of this User Agreement. For clarity, this indemnification applies both to direct claims between you and PLAGIARISMSEARCH and any third-party claims. You agree to cooperate as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. PLAGIARISMSEARCH reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification under this section and, in any event, you agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of PLAGIARISMSEARCH. Your obligation to defend and indemnify PLAGIARISMSEARCH survives termination of this User Agreement and your use of the Site.
External Hyperlinks From the Site. The Site contains hyperlinks to third party Web sites. External hyperlinks to or from the Site do not constitute PLAGIARISMSEARCH’S endorsement of, affiliation with, or recommendation of, any third party or its Web site, products, resources or other information. PLAGIARISMSEARCH is not responsible for any software, data or other information available from any third party Web site. You are solely responsible for complying with all terms and conditions of use for the third party sites. You acknowledge that PLAGIARISMSEARCH shall have no liability for any damage or loss arising from your access to, use of, or reliance on any third party Web site, software, data, or other information.
General. PLAGIARISMSEARCH’s performance of this User Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this User Agreement is in derogation of PLAGIARISMSEARCH’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or the Services or information provided to or gathered by PLAGIARISMSEARCH with respect to such use. If any part of this This User Agreement is determined to be invalid or meaningless pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision; the remainder of the User Agreement shall continue in effect. A printed version of this User Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the User Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and PLAGIARISMSEARCH with regard to its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior negotiations, representations and agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties.
All fees paid by you for the Services and the Site are non-refundable (pertaining to plagiarism check, AI check and Readability services) “Other services” – editing, proofreading options have a 14-day refund period).
Refunds and Revisions Pertaining to “Other Services”
- By using our editing/proofreading services, a customer can apply for a refund within 14 days after the order deadline expiration. The matter will be investigated by our Refund Department. A client will get a response during 3-4 business days.
- Editing and proofreading services imply grammar and formatting corrections only. Company is not responsible for plagiarism found in the customer’s text.
- Services related to plagiarism check through our Plagiarismsearch.com search engines, AI checks and Readability services are non-refundable.
To apply for refund, a customer should email his/her request indicating the reason for refund to email@example.com. Our Refund Team will inform you about the result of application during 3-4 business days.
End User License Agreement
1. Our Company’s Responsibilities
- a. Customers of PlagiarismSearch.com are granted any rights they may need to access and to use the services provided by our company according to the terms and conditions of this user Agreement. This right of use is revocable, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, and non-assignable and it is available to customers worldwide. The customer agrees that our company will continue to retain all interest in, right and title to the services we provide. This includes - without any limitation - interest in, right and title to any logos, user interfaces, trademarks, and graphics where these are reproduced during the use of our services. Customers are not granted any rights to the services provided by PlagiarismSearch.com or in any component parts of these through this user Agreement nor does it grant them any rights or licenses to our company’s intellectual property. The customer recognizes that PlagiarismSearch.com and the component parts of its services are fully protected by the applicable copyright law and other relevant laws.
- b. PlagiarismSearch.com will grant any information you require to securely access the current version of the services provided by our company.
- d. All customer content will be stored in a private and separate manner by PlagiarismSearch.com so that any documents you submit can be accessed only and checked for plagiarism by your own user group/community.
- e. PlagiarismSearch.com will provide you with access and appropriate control to enable you to retain ownership rights to your content. This will include the right to access and download any submitted materials as required and to remove your own content if, for whatever reasons, the services we provide to you and/or our agreement with you is cancelled or terminated.
- f. Our company agrees to provide any technical or administrative support you, your users, or your agent(s) may need by phone, live chat, or via email to the address provided on our website.
- g. Right is reserved by our company to suspend or terminate the access a customer has been granted to our services where
- i. they allow unauthorized persons to access our services;
- j. they use our services in a way that is not consistent with the type of subscription they have taken out.
- k. Our company reserves all rights to change, remove and/or add - periodically - various aspects of the functionality, features and prices of the services we offer.
2. The Customer’s Responsibilities
- a. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide PlagiarismSearch.com with accurate and correct information.
- b. College’s IT department be allowed to incorporate the systems and services provided by PlagiarismSearch.com into the systems used by their college campuses but only by using an approved code provided by PlagiarismSearch.com.
- c. Our company offers a learning and teaching service designed to identify and provide a method for examining pieces of writing for possible plagiarism. The tool provided by PlagiarismSearch.com should not be used solely as the only authoritative method by an individual who intends to prosecute for a case or cases of suspected plagiarism i.e. if they intend to pursue a judicial sanction or proceeding.
- d. The customer grants PlagiarismSearch.com the license and right (without royalty fee) to make use of and/or incorporate any testimonial, enhancement, suggestion, or other piece of feedback they provide regarding the our company’s services.
- e.The customer agrees not to access or make use of the services provided by PlagiarismSearch.com to create a product or a service that competes with ours.
3. Subscription Levels and Fees
- a. Customers may be given access to the services offered by PlagiarismSearch.com for a limited and single time period at no cost so that they can evaluate the service. We can only offer one period free-of-charge for any single entity. The customer can cancel their subscription at a time of their choosing within the first 14 (fourteen) days of their subscription, if no submissions were used. If customer has already used a part of the paid submissions, only a partial reimbursement may be considered upon investigation of Financial Department. A customer may send a request to the support team via email or Live Chat option.
- b. An up-to-date list of our fees is always available on the PlagiarismSearch.com website and this is a subject to alteration at the discretion of our company’s administrators. The prices listed on our site do not include applicable taxes and duties, the payment of which are the responsibility of the customer. Our terms of payment are applicable upon receipt of payments via 2CheckOut payment system.
- c. Subscription fees may be paid online using 2CheckOut. Both payment methods are securely handled by reliable payment processing companies.
4. SLA - Service Level Agreement
- Level of Technical Support
The time it takes to resolve a problem will usually depend on how complex the issue that has been reported is. In the event of a problem, customers should contact our support personnel by phone, live chat, or by sending an email to the address provided on our website.
5. Publicity and Confidentiality
- PlagiarismSearch.com may, from time to time, use any confidential or personal information provided by the customer but only in respect of the customer’s use of the service we provide and as allowed under the terms of this user Agreement. It is expected that each party to the Agreement will take every measure that can be deemed reasonable to prevent the unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure of such confidential or personal information. These measures will include, at the very least, those the company and the customer would take in normal circumstances to protect our own information where this is confidential, personal or similar in nature. The customer agrees that the name of their entity and any associated logo may be used on our company’s website and in any promotional or advertising materials produced by the company. PlagiarismSearch.com may publicize the fact you are a customer of the company’s services.*
* - applicable to corporate clients only. Names of individual users will not be displayed on the website.
- a. PlagiarismSearch.com will not be held liable in the case of any failures or delays in carrying out various obligations related to this user Agreement where these result from any activity or fault that is outside the company’s reasonable power or control. Such failures and/or delays may include riots, embargoes, terrorist activities, war, blockages, workforce disputes or other similar industrial disruptions, acts of God, systemic failures related to telecommunications, electrical and other utility faults, storms, earthquakes or other natural catastrophes, and orders or acts of a governmental nature.
- b. No Beneficiaries of the Third Party Variety. No third (or external) party beneficiary rights are created or granted under the terms of this user Agreement i.e. in cases where an entity or individual is not a legitimate party to this user Agreement.
- c. Legal Notices. In the event any legal notices are needed or allowed to be issued by any of the parties to this user Agreement, these should be submitted in written form to the applicable addresses (or according to the procedure described in the relevant section of this Agreement since these details may change partially or fully from time to time). Additionally, our company may issue notices concerning operational or technical aspects of the service. Notices of this type will be posted on PlagiarismSearch.com’s website or they will be sent by email and they will be considered as being received at the time of posting or at the time of sending. Use of language. Our company stipulates that English is the language to be used in all notices or communications issued or made in relation to this Agreement.
- e. Severance of Parts of this Agreement. In the event any part of this user Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, the other parts will continue to remain in force and in effect. Any parts deemed unenforceable or invalid will be considered to hold true to the intent and purpose of the original part. If this interpretation proves impossible, we will sever the errant parts from this user Agreement while the remaining parts will continue to remain in force and in full effect.
7. Proprietary Entitlement/Right
a. The customer, their users, or their agent(s) will reserve and own all rights, interest in, and title to their content. Except for the exclusions described in this part of the agreement (Proprietary Entitlement/Rights), our company has no right to content belonging to you, your users, or your agent(s).
- This includes any related rights to copyright and/or intellectual property. The customer consents to our company using and disclosing their content only to enable us to provide our services to them, their users, or their agent(s) or for the purpose of complying with any court order or order from a government body or administrative agency
- they, their users or their agent(s) own all interest in, rights and title to the customer’s content or that they are appropriately licensed to access and use the said content as considered by this user Agreement;
- they have all the necessary rights over their content to give our company the rights we require under the terms of this user Agreement;
- none of the customer’s content, or their users’ or their agents’ use of this content will breach our company’s policy on acceptable use. To avoid any doubt, all parties to this user Agreement acknowledges and agrees that the above conditions do not apply to any content that infringes or plagiarizes the copyright of any other (third) party, the detection of which is the reason for which the service provided by PlagiarismSearch.com was designed.
- to access and to use the service provided by PlagiarismSearch.com only according to the terms of this user Agreement;
- to use and copy the documentation provided by PlagiarismSearch.com only to the extent the customer is permitted to use our service, which extends to any associated rights to our intellectual property.
- alter, modify, repair, tamper with, or create copies or derivatives of any programs or software provided as part of the services made available by PlagiarismSearch.com;
- decompile, dismantle, reverse engineer any parts of the service or attempt applying any procedures or processes designed to uncover the source code pertaining to any program or software provided as part of the service;
- attempt to access or to use the service provided by PlagiarismSearch.com in any way designed to avoid running up fees or to exceed quotas or limits on usage.
a. Term of Agreement
- The usual Term of Agreement between the customer and PlagiarismSearch.com commences on the date of payment i.e. the Effective Date. Yearly subscriptions are automatically renewed before they expire unless the Agreement is terminated under the conditions listed below:
b. Termination for Reasons of Convenience
- Customers have the option to terminate their PlagiarismSearch.com subscription. There are two ways to do this, which are
- by email notification to the address provided on our website (or using Live Chat option) or
- by not making the annual fee payment when it falls due before the renewal date.
The customer’s access to PlagiarismSearch.com’s services will automatically be terminated at some time during the three to four days following non-payment. Anyone who wants to restore their access to our service may be required to pay a fee for reactivation.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Terms and any claim, controversy, or dispute relating to or arising hereunder shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of Cyprus.