Languages and File Types Supported by PlagiarismSearch.com
The services of PlagiarismSearch.com are in high demand as any of our customers can check paper for plagiarism in any of over 150 languages and enjoy all our benefits. Moreover, this checker remains one step ahead of other ones as it scans multiple file types and even multilingual papers. Thus, you can get effective results when you check the plagiarism in a text made up by parts written in different languages.
Languages Supported by Plagiarism Checker
PlagiarismSearch supports more than 150 languages, in particular English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Italian, Dutch, and others. You can find a complete list on the website; however, you should note that our plagiarism checker recognizes texts written in the most wide-spread languages from the Indo-European family, but also those with the right-to-left scripts. Taking into account even the most complicated linguistic structure, PlagiarismSearch.com detects unoriginal parts in such languages as Hebrew, Kurdish, Arabic, Farsi, and even Persian, which is based on the Arabic script but with its unique features. For the convenience of our customers, we have introduced an option to change the settings and get plagiarism reports in the languages with the right-to-left. Clicking on ‘Use right direction of the text,’ you can do the switching and apply the necessary changes both to the PDF reports and the main HTML reports, using the System settings.
Accepted File Types
It is convenient to check the plagiarism in files, uploaded in any of the major extensions. Still, if it happens that the checker will not accept some file, you can easily copy the text and paste it into a corresponding window.
- Supported File Types
- Microsoft Word (.docx, .doc)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
- OpenOffice (.odt)
- Plain text (.txt)
- Rich text (.rtf)
- Adobe (.pdf)
- Fillable .pdfs
- Extensible Markup Language (.xml)
- E-book (.epub)
- HyperText Markup Language (.html)
- Data file (.org) among others.
You can check plagiarism online either merely copy pasting the text or scanning a dropped file. The checker offers the following options: browsing the file from the computer and attaching it, using the Dropbox, URL, or taking the file from OneDrive.
Using Google Drive is also possible, but it requires installing PlagiarismSearch Google Docs Add-On. It is a procedure that takes a few minutes only, but it simplifies the process of detecting plagiarism and its advantages are undeniable. Having purchased a package of services, you will be able to evaluate all the benefits of a Google Docs extension for our checker.
- PlagiarismSearch reports do not include any animations, texts with visual effects, or embedded video. We recommend removing these parts before the text is submitted for plagiarism check. If a PowerPoint document has speaker notes, they will be checked for similarity as well. Establishing the originality of PowerPoint files, you can сheck paper for plagiarism along with the speaker notes.
- PlagiarismSearch does not scan any images for originality. The report will cover the text from images only if it is typed in the document.
- PlagiarismSearch ensures thorough checking of all documents in the officially supported formats. However, the files from unsupported word processors require saving the text in the accepted formats.
File Size and Limit
Detect similarities in the file you need, taking account the allowed file sizes and corresponding restrictions regarding the word count.
- Maximum file size for registered users is 64 MB
- Maximum file size for guest users is 2 MB
- Minimum word count is 50 words
- Daily free maximum for not registered users is 150 words
- Daily free maximum for registered users is up to 300 words
You can keep track of the number of words that you have already checked and the number of submissions you have completed from your personal account.
Customizing plagiarism detection and keeping a close check on the completed submissions, one can use the advantages of PlagiarismSearch.com to the greatest possible extent. With the latest sophisticated technologies along with effective support of the most sought-after languages and even more than that, the checker has already won considerable popularity and it keeps putting over.